Trust Guidance Covid-19
This guidance applies to all Dundee FC In the Community Trust programmes (including Holiday Camps) from Monday 13 July 2020.
Please read the guidance before arriving to your community programme/camp. This was made public on 10/7/2020.
Below relates to Children & Young People aged 5 – 17 years old:
- Please do not arrive at our programmes if you or anyone in your household have signs or symptoms of Covid-19. Please phone 111 or access the NHS website for further details.
- During organised training sessions only, Children & Young People can participate in groups of up to 10 players and 2 coaches (max). Players do not need to adhere to physical distancing whilst on the pitch, but all adults must maintain 2 metre physical distancing at all times.
- Contact details of every participant will be held for every session, as direct by Scottish Government for ‘Test and Protect’.
- It is not the responsibility of the football club or Trust to inform members if someone at the club has tested positive for Covid-19. This will be done by the NHS Scotland Test & Protect Team. An Individuals right to privacy will be observed.
- The Trust will be expected to pass on contact details of all attendees should they be asked by a member of the NHS Scotland Test & Protect Team. Data Protection Guidance will be followed at all times and personal details will not be held for any longer than is necessary.
- Please wash your hands throughly before arrival to the Trust programme
On Arrival & During sessions
- Please use hand sanitiser that will be available for our participants and staff
- Temperature checks will be carried out
- Please bring your own water bottle cleanly marked to ensure no sharing.
- Please dress appropriately for all types of weather – But please come dress to play. No changing facilities.
- Please do not spit.
- Children can wear PPE but this will not be provided by the Trust.
- All equipment will be cleaned after use including footballs & goals by DFC CT staff.
- We urge parents/guardians to avoid congregating and to keep to 2m physical distancing.
- We ask parents if they are staying for sessions to stay in their cars or close to facility but maintain physical distance from others.
- Only emergency first aid will be given out by Trust coaches to players.
- Ensure coaches have emergency contact details. This will be asked when booking online via the Trust website & if you are paying on the day, you will be asked by for details by Trust staff.
- We ask participants to place their belongings in the ‘players area’ & have fun!
Leaving the sessions.
- After the programme/camp, please leave promptly. Inform the Trust immediately should anyone in your household start to show symptoms of Covid-19 & please follow the guidance given the NHS.
Further Guidance for Holiday Camps
Further Guidance for Football Programmes
Further Guidance from NHS
Further Guidance on NHS Test & Protect